- Dental Offers
- Dental Financing
- Participating Insurance Providers
- Schedule a Dentist Appointment
Select General Dentistry Services
Refer to www.AspenDental.com/pricing-offers for dental service descriptions and offer terms and conditions.
Fees for extractions not included
With our on-site denture lab, Aspen Dental offers denture repairs/relines while you wait. Starting at $29*.
*Cost of repair based on doctor evaluation of denture
Denture Money Back Guarantee
Denture Money-Back Guarantee applies to all full and partial dentures and covers the cost of the denture(s) only. Refund request must be submitted within 90 days after insert of final denture or hard reline. Denture(s) must be returned within 90 days after refund request date.
Fees for extractions not included
Fees for extractions not included
**Starting at price is based on a current denture wearer selecting a Basic single arch replacement denture. Price does not include relines or adjustments. Offer must be presented at first visit. Other costs may include fees for examination and xray (maximum of $263) and/or diagnostic cast or modeling (maximum of $117). Procedure code 5140, 5130, 5120, 5110 See office for details. Offer expires 12/31/15. © 2015 Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Most of our offers are available in offices across the nation. These are the ones that are available in the selected Aspen Dental office location. If you’d like to see what offers are available further away, just switch your view to another office. No matter what office you select, however, one thing remains certain: the price we quote you is the price you pay—no hidden fees.
Search here to see the insurance companies whose plans we participate in at the selected office location. We do not work with state-funded programs, like Medicare or Medicaid, but do have many solutions for our patients to help them get the care they need.
Don’t see your plan?Contact Us
- Payment Policy
- Refund Policy
- Dental Insurance
- Third Party Financing Disclosure
- Patient Satisfaction Inquiries
Your dentist will provide you with a comprehensive treatment plan after assessing your overall oral health. After reviewing the treatment plan, you will be presented with a good faith estimate of the cost of the prescribed treatment. The treatment plan estimate is backed by a Price Guarantee and an Insurance Estimate Guarantee. This means you can feel confident that the price we quote you will be the price you pay. In addition, if your insurance pays less than we estimate, we’ll cover the difference.
The Price Guarantee and the Insurance Estimate Guarantee apply to each treatment plan presented to you and do not apply if your insurance benefits have been reduced based on treatment you received from another provider at the time your claim is filed or if you are no longer covered by insurance.
If you have any questions related to your insurance coverage, we encourage you to contact your insurance company.
The following payment policies apply:
- Payment in full of the Patient Financial Responsibility amount, as specified in the Treatment Acceptance and Payment Arrangement Form, is due no later than when services are rendered. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, personal checks, Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, assigned insurance benefits and select third-party financing programs.
- For comprehensive treatment plans requiring multiple office visits, a minimum deposit of 60% of the Patient Financial Responsibility amount is required.
- You may, at your discretion, elect to pay in full, in advance for comprehensive treatment plans. Refunds will be processed in accordance with the Refund Policy.
You may discontinue treatment and request a refund at any time for any amount that you paid for treatment that you did not receive; provided, however, crown and bridge patients are responsible for the full cost of their treatment plan after preparation of natural teeth for the prosthetic has begun.
Your refund request will be handled as follows:
- Original Form of Payment. Refunds will be processed to the original form of payment, except cash payments will be refunded by check.
- 180 Days of Inactivity. Credit balances existing on accounts after 180 days of inactivity will be automatically refunded to the original form of payment, except cash payments will be refunded by check.
- Seven Days of Inactivity – New Patients. If you are a new patient who has had no treatment performed, has no scheduled appointments and has a credit balance on your account, after seven days of inactivity you will automatically receive either (a) a notice that you are entitled to a refund if you paid by cash or check or (b) an automatic refund to your original form of payment if you paid by credit card or with third party financing.
- Timing of Refunds* (MA Patients See Below)
- Cash/Check: After receiving your refund request, we will confirm that your payment has cleared the bank (may take up to 15 business days). Once cleared, you will be issued a refund check within 10 business days.
- Credit Card/Third Party Financing: Refunds will be issued to the form of payment within 3 business days after receipt of your refund request. If you paid by credit card, it may take up to 7 business days for the credit card company to post the payment to your account.
- How to Request a Refund.
- Contact your office and request a refund
- Email a refund request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail a refund request to:
- Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
- Attn: Refund Processing
- P.O. Box 3126
- Syracuse, NY 13220
*MA Only: Any unexpended Deposit requested by you will be returned within 5 business days after your request.
If you have dental insurance, your insurance claim will be processed as follows:
- In Network: If your dentist is a participating provider with your insurance, you will be billed pursuant to the terms of your dentist’s agreement with your insurer, subject to the Insurance Estimate Guarantee described in Section I.
- Out of Network: If your dentist is not a participating or in-network provider with your insurance plan, we will honor the in-network patient responsibility rates from your carrier. If your insurance carrier will not comply with your assignment of benefits to your dentist, you will bear the financial responsibility for the estimated insurance benefit.
- Insurance Discounts: Insurance companies often negotiate discounts for services provided to their plan members. Should you exceed your annual benefit limit, the insurer’s discounted rate may apply to additional services as a benefit to you. Aspen Dental will honor your insurer’s policy.
Your Aspen Dental practice accepts payment from non-affiliated, third-party lenders (i.e., CareCredit issued by Synchrony Bank, DentalFirst Financing. issued by Comenity Capital Bank). Aspen Dental pays these companies fees on a sliding scale for making loans available to patients like you and for the lender’s cost of servicing these loans. As the aggregate amount of care financed through these lenders increases, the fees they charge Aspen Dental decrease. This sliding scale pricing arrangement does not affect your loan amount or the cost of your treatment.
Credit decisions are solely the responsibility of these third-party lenders. You may elect to pay all or a portion of your treatment using one of these third-party lending products.
We are committed to providing you with exceptional service and care. If you feel you have an issue that cannot be resolved by your office team, please call the Patient Satisfaction Hotline at 1-866-273-8606 or email us at email@example.com.