SecureDent® – Implant Dentures
For patients who desire a more secure alternative to traditional dentures, your Aspen Dental practice offers SecureDent® Implant System as an implant denture solution.
SecureDent is an FDA-approved, mini-implant denture system that allows you to quickly and easily secure your dentures in place. Implant dentures are less invasive and less expensive than traditional dental implants, and offer no-slip confidence that can make eating and talking easier.
The procedure is remarkably simple and takes about an hour
Miniature titanium implant posts are gently placed into your jawbone. These posts act like the tooth root, helping to hold your implant denture securely in place by snapping on the post, like the snap on a jacket. Most patients are able to eat within hours of their procedure.
- Even the best-fitting dentures can sometimes become loose and slip. Consider SecureDent implant denture system for a secure, no-slip fit. Not everyone is a good candidate for SecureDent – ask your dentist if SecureDent is right for you.
Secure dentures mean no slipping, and much more:
- Less mess. There's no need for denture adhesives, pastes, or powders.
- Eating is enjoyable again. You can eat your favorite foods, from apples to steak, and get the nutrition that comes with it.
- Speaking is easy. You can speak in a relaxed, natural tone and not worry about your implant dentures coming loose.
- Bone mass is preserved. Bone grows around each implant and prevents the deterioration of bone mass over time.
Aspen Dental practices are proud to be the only providers of SecureDent®
It's in keeping with Aspen Dental practices’ commitment to providing patients with exceptional quality and service.
Finding us is as easy as
typing in the little box below