Emergency Dentist & Dental Care
We provide emergency dental care when you need it. Just walk in or give us a call.
NEED AN EMERGENCY DENTIST? PLEASE CALL (855)-399-9982
HAVE AN EMERGENCY? PLEASE CALL
Are You a Patient of an Aspen Dental Practice?
If you're a current patient and need emergency dental care after hours, call your local office directly and connect to our emergency line.
Need to find your office phone number? Search for your office by zip code or city name.
When to Seek Emergency Dental Care
Here are guidelines on how to handle common oral discomforts and injuries, and when these require emergency dental care or services:
- Toothache: See your emergency dentist as soon as you feel discomfort or pain.
- Broken, chipped or cracked tooth: Rinse your mouth with warm water and apply a cold compress to your face. Go to the dentist right away. If the tooth was broken or chipped, bring the tooth fragment wrapped in wet gauze or a wet towel.
- Loosened or knocked-out tooth: If your tooth becomes loose due to trauma, call your dentist. For a knocked out tooth, gently insert the lost tooth back in its socket if possible, holding the tooth by the crown using a clean washcloth. If the tooth is dirty, first rinse the root, but do not scrub it or remove any attached tissues. If reinsertion is not possible, hold the tooth under the tongue and go to the dentist immediately.
- Broken Jaw: Apply ice or a cold compress to the face. Go to your dentist or an emergency center immediately.
- Bitten Tongue or Lip: Clean the area with a wet cloth and place a cold compress on the area to reduce swelling. If the bleeding persists or if it is excessive, go to your dentist or an emergency center.
Finding us is as easy as
typing in the little box below