Our High-Skilled Oral Surgeons Are Here to Help
Oral surgery is a specialized branch of dentistry that treats a wide range of
diseases and conditions. Some of the conditions oral surgeons treat include:
- Tooth loss
- Wisdom teeth extraction
- Dental Implants
- Temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ: The connecting hinge mechanism between the base of the skull (temporal bone) and the lower jaw (mandible)
- Unequal jaw growth (Malocclusion: Improper alignment of biting or chewing surfaces of upper and lower teeth)
- Jaw/Mouth/Teeth Injury
- Cleft lip and cleft palate repair
- Extraction of teeth (Extraction: The process or act of removing a tooth or tooth parts)
- Treatment of diseases (Endodontist: A dental specialist who limits his/her practice to treating disease and injuries of the pulp and associated periradicular conditions)
- Esthetic aspects of the oral and maxillofacial regions
- Adjunctive treatments
Call us today toll free at (877) 277-4479
to discuss your specific needs.
We've got answers
Learn about oral hygiene in
our FAQ section.
We do our best to get you a
Getting you the care need when you need it
With personalized treatment at convenient locations.
Call Aspen Dental Today Toll Free: (877) 277-4479 Emergencies and Walk-Ins Welcome.